Catalyst Research and Development Inc. - Client-Centered Products delivered Effectively and Efficiently
My Blog

Welcome

Welcome to Catalyst!

It is snowing in Edmonton and Kelowna (our offices) but the grass is still green here at Catalyst.  We are a young, energetic, and highly skilled company positioned to provide you with customized and utilization focused services.  The grass is truly greener here at Catalyst.

Please join our blog to learn more about us, our projects, our learnings and the lastest in evaluative thinking, social research, trainings and events worth following.  We look forward to your comments and the emerging conversations.

In the meantime, pull up a chair and enjoy this short talk by Michael Quinn Patton on the value of evaluation.

Cheers!
Kate

6 Comments to Welcome:

Comments RSS
Heidi Erisman on Monday, November 12, 2012 12:22 AM
Hi Kate, Congratulations on the great web presence for Catalyst Research and Development. I love your zippy- looking site. You will have to tell me who helped you with it. Cheers! Heidi
Reply to comment

Kate Woodman on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 9:02 PM
A wonderful artist helped me develop the site! I'll have to introduce you to her some day! Kate

Lynn Damberger on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 8:20 AM
Great look on the website, Kate!
Reply to comment

Kate Woodman on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 9:04 PM
Thank you! We're pleased, too! Keep watching for interesting, informantive, and creative posts, Kate

Jackie Lovely on Thursday, November 15, 2012 11:22 AM
Congratulations and best wishes with your new initiative. I wish you every success! Jackie
Reply to comment

Shireen Mears on Sunday, November 18, 2012 8:06 AM
Hi Kate - I just found out about your new (ad)venture from Karin last week! Best of luck to you with Catalyst - it was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to doing so again in the future. Best! Shireen
Reply to comment